Yoga Training 50 Hrs Intensive
Time & Location
About the Event
What is it?
· Learn how to sequence and which adjustments / modifications may help you in a challenging pose.
· Learn the difference between each school and styles of yoga and its sequences.
· Learn the history, philosophy, science and anatomy of yoga.
· Learn how to practice meditation in the Tibbetan Buddhism.
· Learn + Cultivate yogi lifestyle.
· An intensive training to concentrate the progress physically and mentally in your yoga journey.
· A maximum of 15 people each group will be admitted so I can make sure everyone gets the right attention and service.
What are the contents?
· History and Philosophy of Yoga
· Science of yoga (Ayurveda, Prana, Nadhi, Chakra, Meridian, Chi)
· Meditation & Pranayama
· Daily Asana practice (Yin & Yan)
· Yoga Anatomy in Asana and its transitions.
· Saori's unique tailored sequence: A detailed look at the set of postures. Adjustment and modifications
· Learn and practice Asana (pose) - in Ashtanga primary, Rocket Yoga 1,2 &3, Tripsichore, Yin Yoga, Saori's sequence.
· What bandhas (internal locks), mudra (hand gestures), drishti, vinyasa are, and how they impact in your practice.
· Quiz nights to test your understanding
What is the duration?
· 50 hours of theory and practice online
· 4 Weekends + Daily practice, 30 hrs daily Asana Practice (6 days a week), 20 hrs Lectures and worshops
When and where would it take place?
· Training starts on the first Friday evening 18:00pm with introductin followed by 60 mins practice.
· Weekends 2 hours practice (pranayama, meditation and asana) + 2 hrs lecture and workshop a day.
· Daily practice (6 days a week) over 4 weekends.
· Usual Schedule Example (may change slightly): BST (UK time)
o Fridays: 17:00 to 18:00h Practice + 18:00-19:00 Lecture
o Saturday: 9:30 to 11:30h Practice + 14:00 to 16:00h Lecture & Workshop
o Sundays: 9:00 to 11:00h Practice + 14:00 to 16:00h Lecture & Workshop
o Mon-Thu: Attend one class a day (one day off)
· It's very important that you can attend all hours.
· You can take recorded lecture / workshop if you cannot attend which will be available for 24h.
· I advise you to stick to the same time class each day during the week, but you can choose any class that are on my timetable. · Maintain daily practice 6 days a week over the 4 weekends.
· All sessions will take place via Zoom.
Weekday for 3 weeks
- 1 hr: Asana per day
- 1 hr : Asana per day
- 1 hr: Lecture per day
4 Saturdays & Sundays
- 2 hours: Practice per day (Meditation, Pranayama, Asana)
- 2 hours: Lecture per day (*e.g. Techniques Theory, Anatomy, Meditation lectures, Yoga History, Yoga Philosophy, Sience, Ayurveda, Workshop)
What do I need to know? Do I need any materials?
· You need a yoga mat and comfy clothes! Yoga blocks and strap (alternate scarf and books)
· Internet access, download Zoom for the best experience, but you can also join with the browser
· Minimum of 1 years of regular Yoga practice.
· A pre-readings list will be shared with those that sign up.
· You will receive a manual with the sequence details, reading lists and interesting lecture notes.
How much is your investment?
· Total price: £500 pounds
· Early Bird offer £400 pounds if you book 3 weeks before the training starts
· To book your place please make a transfer of 100 pounds in advance, this will be of course be deducted of the total price.
· Reservations are open for 15 ppl, First come first served!
· The training has to be fully paid by 5 days before the first day of the training.
Will I get a certification?
· You will receive a course certification with the training details
Still have questions? Drop me an email, I'll be very happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Request for a brochure for the further information.
- Deposit to secure your space£100£1000£0
- Full Payment£500£5000£0