Fri, 30 Apr|
Yoga Training 50 Hrs Intensive
Whether you are looking further training, take your yoga journey to the next level, or adding more depth, this training will help you build physical and mental strength with its intellectual program and deepen your practice and knowledge.
Time & Location
30 Apr 2021, 18:00 BST – 23 May 2021, 16:00 BST
About the Event
What is it?
· Learn how to sequence and which adjustments / modifications may help you in a challenging pose.
· Learn the difference between each school and styles of yoga and its sequences.
· Learn the history, philosophy, science and anatomy of yoga.
· Learn how to practice meditation in the Tibbetan Buddhism.
· Learn + Cultivate yogi lifestyle.
· An intensive training to concentrate the progress physically and mentally in your yoga journey.
· A maximum of 15 people each group will be admitted so I can make sure everyone gets the right attention and service.
What are the contents?
· History and Philosophy of Yoga
· Science of yoga (Ayurveda, Prana, Nadhi, Chakra, Meridian, Chi)
· Meditation & Pranayama
· Daily Asana practice (Yin & Yan)
· Yoga Anatomy in Asana and its transitions.
· Saori's unique tailored sequence: A detailed look at the set of postures. Adjustment and modifications
· Learn and practice Asana (pose) - in Ashtanga primary, Rocket Yoga 1,2 &3, Tripsichore, Yin Yoga, Saori's sequence.
· What bandhas (internal locks), mudra (hand gestures), drishti, vinyasa are, and how they impact in your practice.
· Quiz nights to test your understanding
What is the duration?
· 50 hours of theory and practice online
· 4 Weekends + Daily practice, 30 hrs daily Asana Practice (6 days a week), 20 hrs Lectures and worshops
When and where would it take place?
· Training starts on the first Friday evening 18:00pm with introductin followed by 60 mins practice.
· Weekends 2 hours practice (pranayama, meditation and asana) + 2 hrs lecture and workshop a day.
· Daily practice (6 days a week) over 4 weekends.
· Usual Schedule Example (may change slightly): BST (UK time)
o Fridays: 17:00 to 18:00h Practice + 18:00-19:00 Lecture
o Saturday: 9:30 to 11:30h Practice + 14:00 to 16:00h Lecture & Workshop
o Sundays: 9:00 to 11:00h Practice + 14:00 to 16:00h Lecture & Workshop
o Mon-Thu: Attend one class a day (one day off)
· It's very important that you can attend all hours.
· You can take recorded lecture / workshop if you cannot attend which will be available for 24h.
· I advise you to stick to the same time class each day during the week, but you can choose any class that are on my timetable. · Maintain daily practice 6 days a week over the 4 weekends.
· All sessions will take place via Zoom.
Weekday for 3 weeks
- 1 hr: Asana per day
- 1 hr : Asana per day
- 1 hr: Lecture per day
4 Saturdays & Sundays
- 2 hours: Practice per day (Meditation, Pranayama, Asana)
- 2 hours: Lecture per day (*e.g. Techniques Theory, Anatomy, Meditation lectures, Yoga History, Yoga Philosophy, Sience, Ayurveda, Workshop)
What do I need to know? Do I need any materials?
· You need a yoga mat and comfy clothes! Yoga blocks and strap (alternate scarf and books)
· Internet access, download Zoom for the best experience, but you can also join with the browser
· Minimum of 1 years of regular Yoga practice.
· A pre-readings list will be shared with those that sign up.
· You will receive a manual with the sequence details, reading lists and interesting lecture notes.
How much is your investment?
· Total price: £500 pounds
· Early Bird offer £400 pounds if you book 3 weeks before the training starts
· To book your place please make a transfer of 100 pounds in advance, this will be of course be deducted of the total price.
· Reservations are open for 15 ppl, First come first served!
· The training has to be fully paid by 5 days before the first day of the training.
Will I get a certification?
· You will receive a course certification with the training details
Still have questions? Drop me an email, I'll be very happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Request for a brochure for the further information.
Deposit to secure your space£100.00