Advance Yoga Training
Time & Location
About the Event
What is it?
· A dedicated advanced training to progress in your yoga journey.
· A maximum of 15 people will be admitted so I can make sure everyone gets the right attention and service.
What are the contents?
· Philosophy of Yoga
· Science of yoga (Prana, Nadhi, Chakra, Meridian, Chi)
· Meditation & Pranayanma
· Asana practice (Yin & Yan)
· Saori's sequence: adjustment and modifications
· Yoga Nidra, Mandala Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Rocket 1 & 2, Dharma Rocket, Yin yoga.
· Teaching: tips, Q&A, teaching practice
What is the duration?
· 50 hours of theory and practice online
· 4 hours of workshop (face to face, whenever Covid allows!
When and where would it take place?
· Training starts on May 22nd and will run for 4 weeks (until June 14th)
o Fridays: 18:00 to 21:00h
o Saturday: 10:00 to 15:00h
o Sunday: 10:00 to 15:00h
o It's very important that you can attend all the classes.
· All sessions will take place via Zoom
What do I need to know? Do I need any materials?
· You need yoga mat and comfy clothes!
· Internet access, download Zoom for the best experience, but you can also join with the browser
· Minimum of 1 years of regular Yoga practice.
· A pre-readings list will be shared with those that sign up.
· When you sign up, you will receive a manual with the sequence details, reading lists and some interesting notes.
How much does it cost?
· Total price: 600 pounds
· To book your place please make a transfer of 100 pounds in advance, this will be of course be deducted of the total price.
· Reservations are open until May the 18th, first come first served!
· The training has to be fully payed by May the 18th.
Will I get a certification?
· You will get a certification with the training details, but the course is not covered by the Yoga Alliance.
Still have questions? Drop me an email, I'll be very happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Request for a brochure for the further information.
- Full payment£600£6000£0