50 Hours Advanced Yoga Progression Course September 20
Time & Location
About the Event
What is it?
· Learn sequencing and which adjustments / modifications may help you in a challenging pose.
· Learn the history, philosophy, science and anatomy of yoga and how it shows up during your yoga classes.
· Our Advanced Course is a small taste of the intensity you’ll experience on a 200-hour course.
· A dedicated advanced training to progress in your yoga journey.
· A maximum of 15 people will be admitted so I can make sure everyone gets the right attention and service.
What are the contents?
· History and Philosophy of Yoga
· Science of yoga (Prana, Nadhi, Chakra, Meridian, Chi)
· Meditation & Pranayama
· Asana practice (Yin & Yan)
· Yoga Anatomy in Asana and transitions.
· Saori's sequence: A detailed look at the set of postures. Adjustment and modifications
· Learn and practice Asana - Ashtanga primary, Rocket Yoga, Yin Yoga, Saori's sequence.
· What bandhas (internal locks), mudra (hand gestures), drishti, vinyasa are that you hear in classes, and how they impact your practice.
· An opportunity to discover your teaching voice and test your understanding.
What is the duration?
· 50 hours of theory and practice online
· 4 weekends Fri, Sat and Sun
When and where would it take place?
· Training starts on September 4th and will run for 4 weeks (until September 27th)
o Fridays: 17:00 to 20:00h
o Saturday: 10:30 to 15:30h
o Sunday: 7:00 to 11:00h
· It's very important that you can attend all the classes.
· All sessions will take place via Zoom
- 17:00-18:00: Yin Asana
- 18:00-20:00: Theory Class (e.g. techniques theory)
Saturday & Sunday
- 30 minutes: Meditation and Pranayama
- 90 minutes: Asana Practice
- 2-3 hours: Theory Class (e.g. techniques theory), Teaching Methodology/Practice (getting you teaching), Anatomy, Meditation lectures
What do I need to know? Do I need any materials?
· You need a yoga mat and comfy clothes!
· Internet access, download Zoom for the best experience, but you can also join with the browser
· Minimum of 1 years of regular Yoga practice.
· A pre-readings list will be shared with those that sign up.
· When you sign up, you will receive a manual with the sequence details, reading lists and some interesting notes.
How much is your investment?
· Total price: 600 pounds
· To book your place please make a transfer of 100 pounds in advance, this will be of course be deducted of the total price.
· Reservations are open until August the 24th, first come first served!
· The training has to be fully paid by August the 31st.
Will I get a certification?
· You will receive a course certification with the training details
Still have questions? Drop me an email, I'll be very happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Request for a brochure for the further information.
- Deposit to secure your space£100£1000£0
- Full Payment£600£6000£0